Acrobat Narrow Mortice 28mm - Hook Bolt H/Back
Introducing one of the world’s strongest and most versatile flip bolt mortice lock designed for securing commercial and residential properties. The Carbine Acrobat.
AVAILABLE FROM MID JULY 2019
The Carbine Acrobat is a flip bolt mortice lock that offers multiple configurations to suit aluminium and timber sliding or hinged doors, and glass hinged doors. Designed to suit the flexibility of any business with its versatile and interchangeable configurations, the two main model options are a hold back and internal deadlock version. Both models allow for multiple internal configurations such as a double cylinder, turn knob, escape turn knob, short lever, and an egress handle.
The hold back model when used with the special cam and short lever can lock the locking bolt in the retracted position. This makes it ideal for egress applications as the locking bolt can never be internally locked in the projected position and emergency egress is always available.
The internal deadlock model when used with the special cam and short lever can internally lock the locking bolt in the projected or door locked position.
The Carbine Acrobat is perfectly suited for shop fronts, sliding doors, strata buildings including main entrance doors, office doors, entry and exit doors, showrooms, and much more.
- Interchangeable stainless-steel locking bolts - 3 bolt options: 22mm tapered bolt, 28mm hook bolt, and a longer 35mm hook bolt
- Easy to install mounting system, providing increased durability and more accurate and easier installation
- Ergonomically designed with a brushed stainless-steel look to seamlessly integrate into existing door hardware or new installations
- Patented latching strike with a wide mouth opening
- Accepts standard oval 570 style cylinders
- Suitable for metal hollow style doors with a minimum internal width of 28mm to max external width of 50mm
- Suitable for timber doors with a minimum internal width of 32mm to max external width of 50mm
- Suitable for glass doors with a patch kit included as standard
- When installed with an egress handle gives full Building Code of Australia and NCC Egress compliance
- High quality stainless-steel escutcheon with a rubber insert acting as a clamp for strength
Configurations available to suit:
1. Double cylinder – key inside and out for added security
2. Cylinder and Turn – ergonomic knob with left- or right-hand configuration in the one product with a visual indicator lets users know if the door is locked or unlocked
3. Cylinder and Escape Turn – left or right-hand configuration in the one product with a visual indicator lets users know if the door is locked or unlocked
4. Cylinder and Short lever – providing internal deadlock or hold back
5. Cylinder and Egress handle – suitable for emergency exit doors. Contains 4 configuration options in the one product such as left or right hand 45-degree configuration and left or right-hand configuration.